From American University's Center for Environmental Filmmaking:
The contest is open to anyone who prepares a short, funny video for YouTube, which communicates a clear message about clean energy and/or green jobs.
- Be humorous!
- Address the issue of clean energy and/or green jobs
- Reach a broad audience beyond just environmentalists.
- Be an original production.
- Be less than three minutes.
- Posted to Eco-Comedy Video Competition 2012 YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/ecocomedy2012 .
- Submitted by 11:59pm on March 2, 2012.
There will be six judges representing the Center for Environmental Filmmaking, Sierra Club, the US Environmental Protection Agency, Mill Reef Productions, and EcoSense. The decision of the judges is final. Awards are based on overall merit of the entries. Judges reserve the right not to grant an award. The organizations listed above reserve the right to post submissions on their websites.
Submissions that are not received by March 2, 2012 will not be judged.The winner will be announced at American University on Tuesday, March 20 at the DC Environmental Film Festival.
For more information regarding submission guidelines and contest rules, visit: http://www.american.edu/soc/cef/eco-comedy-film-competition.cfm
If you have a question, please e-mail me at email@example.com.